Monday, June 2, 2008

May 20-May 27 - injured and gaining weight

So over the course of the next week, I took antibiotics, did not exercise, and then went to North Carolina over Memorial Day weekend, where I ate lots of junk.

One good thing though - while in NC, I physically exerted myself, and was able to do lots without getting winded, a clear by product of P90x. Plus, my friends said they noticed a difference in my physique.

Of course, when I got home, I weighed myself: Weight as of June 1 ----> 175.0. BOOO.

I am concerned that I will be RE-starting phase 2 having lost all the benefit of Phase 1 because of my excessive resting over the past month, as evidenced by my weight gain.

On the other hand, I still feel strong, and am able to fit into my pants. Only time will tell.

No comments: