Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 2: Plyometrics, and about eating (Real Day 2 / Workout Day 2 / Exercise 2)

Today was a killer - Plyometrics. This workout is not impossible, but the deep burn in my thighs made me stop at various points. I do like the overall workout, although I sometimes wonder if I am waking up the people downstairs with my jumping. Thank god I have carpet.

Getting into a good diet is hard. I already eat relatively low carb, and not because I have too. I just usually have no bread laying around. The hard part really is that my job doesn't allow me to eat regular small meals throughout the day. I can chomp on CLIF bars, but it's not the same. I end up eating a huge dinner because I am starving.

I have to figure something out, because I am pretty sure in the evenings I am eating faster than my body/mind can catch up, which isn't good as far as feeling full.

Oh yeah, I binged on sushi today for my parents' birthday. Although, again, I ate a bunch of no-rice sushimi.

The plan right now is to wake up at 5am to do Shoulders and Arms, and more AB Ripper X. We'll see how this works.

No comments: