Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 9: Plyo X......ugh (Real Day 9 / Workout Day 9 / Exercise 9)

After a day full of wine and junk, I settled in to Plyo X. The workout seemed shorter, which I guess is good - either I'm getting used to it, or I'm dogging it. My legs were sort of in pain, but my knees, which used to ACHE after this workout, don't hurt as much.

This recovery drink is working though - I actually feel better after I drink it. I wonder if its psychosomatic. I think I spelled that wrong. Anyways, I think eventually the pain, overall, will fade.

My diet is a concern though - not because I eat horribly, but because it is not consistent. I also wonder if, on days like today when I am really feeling unmotivated, if it isn't better to take a day off? Of course, then I remember to ignore the lazy inside, and push through.

This post makes no sense. I am butt tired.

No comments: