Friday, April 18, 2008

Recapping Day 12/13: Nothing and Legs/Back (Real Day 12 / Workout Day 11 / Exercise n/a) ... then (Real Day 13 / Workout Day 12 / Exercise 12)

So Wednesday was a holiday at work, and I was lazy all day. Did laundry, slept, and generally slothed about. As a result, I did no P90 X workout this day.

Feeling extra guilty about this, I decided to make the next two days double sessions of some sort.

Thus, on Thursday, I woke up, again, at 5 am to do Legs/Back. The results:

Balance Lunges - no weight
Calf Squat Raise - 12.5 lbs.
Reverse Grip Chin Ups - 5 regular / 5 assisted
Super Slant Lunge - no weight
Wall Squat - almost died
Wide Front Pullup - 5 regular / 7 assisted
Step Back Lunge - 12.5 lbs.
Side Lunges - no weight
Close Grip Pullup - 4.5 regular / 7.5 assisted
Single Leg Wall Squat - not as bad
Deep Leg Squats - no weight
Switch Grip Pullups - 12 total, 3 normal, eventually 6 and 6, assisted

3-way Lunge - no weight
Sneaky Lunge - no weight
Reverse Grip Chin Ups - 5 regular / 7 assisted
Chair
Toe Roll Lunge - no weight
Wide Front Pullups - 0 regular / 12 assisted
Groucho
Calf Raise - 10 lbs.
Close Grip Pullups - 0 regular / 12 assisted
Speed Squats - no weight
Switch Grip Pullups - 8 total, 2, 2, 2, and 2, all assisted

One change from before: no pain! My thighs didn't hurt at ALL after this workout, which was amazing. In fact, even a day later, I am totally fine.

On the flipside, however, I think I pulled something in my back. My normal favorite stretch of leaning over and rocking is really painful because something in my back is not right.

The back pain made AB Ripper X hard, but again, I was amazed at how much stronger my abs are.

No comments: