Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 5: Legs and Back, and ouch (Real Day 5 / Workout Day 5 / Exercise 5)

So, I did Legs and Back today, and let me tell you, this may be the hardest of all the workouts so far, even tougher than Plyo. I am not sure if its because I am already kind of beat from doing 5 days of P90x so far, but it was a stressful exercise. More goddamn pullups, and neverending lunges.

Here's some stats:

Balance Lunges - no weight
Calf Squat Raise - 10 lbs.
Reverse Grip Chin Ups - 7 regular / 3 assisted
Super Slant Lunge - no weight
Wall Squat - almost died
Wide Front Pullup - 4 regular / 6 assisted
Step Back Lunge - 10 lbs.
Side Lunges - no weight
Close Grip Pullup - 3.5 regular / 6.5 assisted
Single Leg Wall Squat - not as bad
Deep Leg Squats - no weight
Switch Grip Pullups - 12 total, 6 and 6, all assisted

3-way Lunge - no weight
Sneaky Lunge - no weight
Reverse Grip Chin Ups - 3 regular / 7 assisted
Chair
Toe Roll Lunge - no weight
Wide Front Pullups - 0 regular / 10 assisted
Groucho
Calf Raise - 10 lbs.
Close Grip Pullups - 0 regular / 10 assisted
Speed Squats - no weight
Switch Grip Pullups - 6 total, 4 and 2, all assisted

So yeah, Legs and Back killed me. I was huffing and puffing, and this is officially my least favorite workout of the series so far.

AB Ripper X, however, was surprisingly good today. Although I was working hard because I had just done L / B, I was amazingly able to maintain and complete the exercises without the normal assistance or breaks I take. Could there be improvement??? Stay tuned.

No comments: